Redline is an emergency notification system with monthly monitoring.
The System Consists of:
1. Base Unit - the base unit has a large emergency button, two way voice, and plugs into the phone line.
2. Emergency Fob - this fob can be worn on a necklace, on the wrist, or on the belt. It allows the person wearing it to roam freely with the comfort that help is a push of the button away.
3. Back Up Battery - allows the system to work when no electricity is present.
4. Monthly Monitoring - 24/7 help center, when the panic button or emergency button is pressed.
- Two way voice console
- Gives the user more time to live in their home before needing the services of assisted living or a nursing home
- Children who buy this for their parents are given a sense of relief knowing their parents can easily call for help
- Notification sent to call list when alarm is activated
- Authorities are sent for a faster response
- Comfort to users knowing help is just a push of the button
- Water resistant button, many falls take place in the shower or bath and people can't reach a phone or call for help
- Panic button, can be used is an intruder breaks in and the home doesn't have a security system.
- Medicare/Medicaid may help with cost of system
Monthly Service: $19.95/month Includes base unit, back up battery, fob & monitoring
Extra Fobs: $3.00/each/month
Inactivity Sensor: $3.00/each/month
Redline Installation: $99.95 one time cost
Call us at 866-526-6552 to sign up today or Contact Us